To organize your scene objects easily, you can align them in relation to the scene or each other:
Align objects in relation to each other
1. Select the object or objects you want to align. You can select more than one object in three different ways: dragging your mouse over the objects; clicking the objects while holding down the Shift key; or clicking the objects' thumbnails in the object explorer bar while holding the shift key.
2. Click the Align button in the object toolbar
3. Select one of the alignment options from the drop-down menu.
This would be the result if you chose to align objects to the center horizontally.
Align objects to the scene
1. Select one or more objects as shown in the first step of Align objects in relation to each other
2. Click the "three-dot button" to open the right properties bar.
3. Scroll down until you see the Align section
If you've selected just one object, the default mode will be "Align to the scene." In this case, just select the alignment option you want to use.
4. If you've selected more than one object, the "Align to selection" mode will be shown by default.
To switch to the "Align to the scene" mode, click the three-dot button.
5. Click the option "scene" and then choose the alignment option you want to apply.
This would be the result of the scene when aligning the elements to the center horizontally.