If you have a HubSpot account, you can easily export your wideos for use on that platform.
1. Click on the Share button in the top toolbar.
2. Click the HubSpot logo button (Upload to HubSpot files).
3. The first time you do this, you will need to sign into your HubSpot account.
4. Allow Wideo to connect to your HubSpot account.
5. Confirm that you want to upload your wideo.
6. Once the export process is finished, you will see a direct link to your wideo file hosted on HubSpot.
Depending on your HubSpot Plan, you will find your wideo in two different places.
If you have a Professional HubSpot Plan:
1. Clic the Marketing link in the upper toolbar, and then Files and Templates from the menu.
2. Then, select Files.
3. You will find a folder called wideos. Click it to access your exported Wideo files.
4. Now you can use and manage your exported Wideos in HubSpot
If you have a Free HubSpot Plan:
- In HubSpot, go to Marketing in the top bar and select Email from the drop-down menu.
Click the More tools button in the lower-left section.
- Then, select Files from the drop-down menu.
- You will find a folder called wideos. Click it to access your exported Wideo files.
More information about Wideo to HubSpot Integration
- Your video files are named a URL-friendly version of the title plus some random characters.
- The uploaded videos are public and indexable (meaning anyone with the URL can see the video, plus search engines can find and list the video in their indexes).
- You can find more information on how to organize and manage files in HubSpot's Knowledge Base.
- And here you can read about using videos in HubSpot Content.
How to disconnect my Wideo & HubSpot accounts
You can disconnect your Wideo account from the HubSpot integration anytime you want in 3 easy steps. Notice this won't delete any previously exported wideo in your HubSpot files. To delete them, you need to do it from your HubSpot profile.
1. Go to your user name link beside your profile picture in the top bar.
2. From the drop-down menu, click Profile settings.
3. In the Profile settings page, scroll down until you see the DISCONNECT FROM HUBSPOT button.
Just click it and the integration will be uninstalled.