You can convert any wideo to a slideshow presentation by switching it to presentation mode.
What is Presentation Mode?
While in video mode your wideo will play continuously like any other video you've ever seen, in presentation mode each scene works as a PowerPoint Slide.
Your wideo will pause at the end of each scene, and the viewer needs to click the "next arrow button" to see the following scene.
Note: each slide/scene can have a maximum length of 1 minute.
How to switch to presentation mode
1. Inside the Editor, place your mouse over the preview button.
2. Click the PreviewWideo button.
3. Switch to Presentation Mode from the upper-left toggle button.
Now your wideo will be shown as a slideshow presentation.
You can switch back to Video Mode any time you need.
How to show or share your wideo presentation
To showcase your wideo presentation in a talk:
1. Go to your profile page, find your wideo and click it to open the preview page
2. Click the fullscreen button in the player and start presenting with your wideo presentation.
Note: you can always switch between video or presentation mode on any wideo by clicking the video or presentation button in the player. However, the default mode will be the one that was previously saved inside the editor.