To shorten, lengthen, or adjust the life of an object in a scene, drag the gray bars. This way, you can make the object appear later or disappear before the scene is over.
Articles in this section
- Previewing your wideo
- Previewing your scene
- Preview Wideo from current scene
- Applying in and out animation effects to objects
- Changing the speed / duration of an object - In/Out animation
- Adding transitions between scenes
- Creating advanced custom animations
- What is a keyframe?
- Changing the speed of keyframe animations
- Duplicating or removing keyframes