Connecting Wideo to your Canva account
Before your first export, you'll need to connect Wideo to your Canva account. This is done only once.
2. Click the three dots button in the upper right corner of the editor.
3. Scroll down and select Wideo.
Or type "Wideo" in the search bar and click the Wideo icon.
4. Click Connect.
Click connect again in the next dialog.
6. Log in to your Wideo account.
By default, you will see the Sign Up option but you can click Sign In in the link below the form.
Exporting your Canva design to Wideo
For the next time, you will see Wideo added to your export options, where you can select it to export.
2. Select the pages that you want to export, choose a format to export, and then click Save.
3. Click View in Wideo.
4. The Wideo editor will open with the design already placed in your scenes so you can start creating your wideo.
You will also find the exported designs in a new folder called CANVA under the MY IMAGES section, so you can access them on any other wideo you create.